Esterline Technologies Corporation
Esterline welcomes people who share our determination and high standards to join us in doing work that moves the world forward. We design, manufacture, and market highly engineered products and systems principally for the aerospace and defense markets. Esterline Engineered Materials, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Esterline, is a leading diversified manufacturer of highly engineered, organic, and in-organic elastomer based products.
Company Name: Joslyn Sunbank Company LLC – ECT Americas
Industry: Aerospace/Defense Products & Services
Number of Employees: 250
Title: Maintenance Mechanic
Job Family: Maintenance/Operations
Location: Paso Robles, CA, USA
Type: Full Time
- Repair, troubleshoot and maintain CNC and Conventional equipment.
- Responsible for performing standard electrical and / or mechanical troubleshooting to determine problems with non-functioning equipment such CNC lathes and milling centers.
- Ability to interpret blueprints, and repair manuals to assist in the repair, induction and modification of production equipment.
- Uses test and diagnostic equipment to identify and determine root cause of problems.
- Assist in rebuild of equipment as required.
- Assist in perform equipment modifications as directed by manufacturing engineers.
- Perform preventive maintenance duties on production equipment.
- Work with and train Apprentice Maintenance Mechanic 1
Education/Previous Experience Requirements
- High School or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years
- Ability to perform physical labor and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Organizational skills and the ability to effectively communicate with both manufacturing and engineering to schedule maintenance.
- Fork lift, operating manuals, schematics, computerized maintenance management system, hand tools, power tools, and various other diagnostic and repair tools.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Protected Vet
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: